Hydrik can provide you or your company with expertise gained over 16 years and 2500 projects nationwide. Our success is based on the fact that we specialize in only wetland, GIS mapping, flood control, and wildlife related projects, we do not provide engineering, surveying, or other envronmental services. Our model is based on providing a limited number of related services so we can offer our clients an overall better product. Our primary areas of specialization include….
Services we provide...
- Endangered and threatened species surveys
- Wetland invasive species control
- Section 404/Section 10 and related permitting
- Wetland Delineation
- Coastal Restoration and Erosion Control
- Game management and habitat assessment programs for hunting leases and management areas.
- Aerial Mapping
- GIS Mapping Services
In addition to servicing all types of public and private clients, our unique specialization allows us to form working relationships with engineers, surveyors, architects, and land planners who need expert assistance in resolving complex wetland related issues. Hydrik offers security to our clients, and project confidentiality is a key concern.